If you think Good Tone or Conduct from the Top means you have an ethical environment, guess again!
Some of your people are up to no good.
- Train and design controls using red flags;
- Develop robust monitoring and feedback procedures;
- Triage allegations appropriately;
- Investigate promptly and appropriately;
- Ensure you remediate based on the root cause(s) and not the symptoms; and
- Get a quality Fraud Risk Assessment for the Holidays – available here!
Happy holidays and to a great 2019!
Jonathan T. Marks, CPA, CFF, CPA
Please follow and like us: